Terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first visit to the site.
2. Beaumont Hospital Foundation reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Beaumont Hospital Foundation are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Beaumont Hospital Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Beaumont Hospital Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. This Web Site is financed entirely by Beaumont Hospital Foundation and receives no external funding or sponsorship.
a. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Beaumont Hospital Foundation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Beaumont Hospital Foundation to use any item displayed.
b. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely.
7. Beaumont Hospital Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.